Aida cruise ship

aida cruise ship

What is AIDAprima cruise ship?

Launched in 2016, AIDAprima cruise ship is the first of two AIDA Cruises vessels in the Hyperion-Class series, together with the sister-ship AIDAperla (launched 2017). AIDAprima is the fleets 11th vessel and the 1st of two Japan-built AIDA ships. AIDAs Hyperion-Class was succeeded by the Helios-Class ( AIDAnova and a 2nd / still unnamed ship).

What is the newest AIDA ship?

New AIDA Helios-Class cruise ships. AIDAs newest class of cruise vessels (succeeding the Hyperion-Class ships AIDAprima and AIDAperla) is called Helios-class. These are LNG-powered cruise ships produced by Meyer Werft, with gross tonage 183,900 GT and passenger capacity 5200 (lower berths / 6600 max).

What is AIDA Cruises known for?

AIDAcara. Currently, AIDA Cruises has its own executive team. AIDA ships cater to German-speaking cruisers and are renowned for their casual service and youthful style. German is the language that is spoken onboard AIDA cruise ships, so company’s passengers consist mainly of Germans and German-speaking Europeans (Swiss and Austrians).

What is the onboard language on AIDA Cruises?

The main onboard language is German. AIDAnova is the first ship of the new Helios Class and was put into service in December 2018. The 337-metre long cruise ship was built by the Meyer Werft in Papenburg, Germany. There are 2,500 guest staterooms and 20 decks. AIDA Cruises started a Green Cruising Concept.

What kind of company is AIDA cruise?

Review of AIDA Cruises. AIDA Cruises is a German cruise line, British-American owned, based in Rostock Germany. Founded originally as Deutsche Seereederei, in the 1960s the company entered the cruise industry. In 2000, AIDA Kreuzfahrten was purchased by P&O Princess Cruises.

What does Aida stand for?

AIDA Cruises (aida.de) is a German cruise line brand, British-American owned and based in Rostock Germany. Founded originally as Deutsche Seereederei, in the 1960s the company entered the cruise industry. In 2000, AIDA Kreuzfahrten was purchased by P&O Princess Cruises.

Why choose AIDAnova cruises?

AIDA Cruises is very popular with cruise newcomers. But even guests who spent their holidays onboard an AIDA ship before, return enthusiastically. The main onboard language is German. AIDAnova is the first ship of the new Helios Class and was put into service in December 2018.

What happened to AIDA Cruises?

Then during 2000 a company was formed, known as AIDA Cruises; with P&O Cruises acquiring a 51% stake in the new organisation, and Arkona Touristik retaining the other 49%. In 2001, P&O Princess Cruises acquired the remaining 49% interest in AIDA and the cruise business associated with Seetours International.

Postagens relacionadas: